1. Visit "MY ACCOUNT" page.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Click Register.
4. At this point you may place orders. Please note that you must be 19+ to place an order
Ordering is quick and easy.
1. Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
2. Point to a product and choose “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the weight ofvthe product; then “ADD TO CART”.
3. Click the “CART” or "VIEW CART" when you are done and review your order.
4. Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
5. Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
6. Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
7. Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
8. Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, you may need to setup an
ACCOUNT before you can order products.
9. Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to issue an E-Transfer.
10. Send your E-Transfer and make sure it was processed. We will then process and ship your order.
Your order will be handled with care and sealed properly to protect your purchase and privacy. Shipping via Canada Post ensures your order will be sent discreetly and securely.
We currently only ship within Canada. You are welcome to check in with us for updates periodically.
The order will be processed and may take up to two business days. The order will be marked as processing and will not be processed if an E-Transfer has not arrived.
We do not have a contact phone number. Our preferred contact method is email. When you sign up on our site or do an order, we send you an email. You can reply to that email to contact us.
Generally when you place an order, it automatically enters our system to be on hold. Please note once we receive your payment, your order status will change to processing then be processed and shipped out the following business day excluding weekends. For orders that change to processing during the weekend, they will be shipped out the following Monday when the post office is open. In an event where we have not received your payment within 48 hours our system will delete that on-hold order
Unfortunately our system does not allow you to change or cancel an order once it has been placed. What you can do is contact us at [email protected] and we can cancel that for you, and you are able to place a new order and follow the payment instructions for that new order instead. Any points that were used on your cancelled order will definitely be accredited to your account as well.
We accept Interac E-transfers as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We will send you an invoice by email once you place an order. All of the payment information that you require to make an E-transfer will be found on your invoice. For your convenience, we also accept Bitcoin. To pay with Bitcoin, just follow the instructions shownon the checkout page. We will only ship orders once payment has been confirmed.
1. Contact your bank online and visit the E-Transfer section. You may wish to call them directly or visit them in person if you need assistance.
2. Add our email and exact total price with taxes as seen on your invoice.
3. Submit the transfer.
4. We will provide you with the secret word into the transfer for security. The secret word will be generated for you after check out. Please read the instructions at the bottom of the page after you check out.
5. We offer guidelines on how to send an E-Transfer with your invoice. You will receive
your shipment after the E-Transfer has been processed.
Yes. We Charge 5% GST on Orders. This is included in the checkout price.
On orders below $129, we charge $15 for shipping. For any order over $129 (after discounts), the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Canada Post : Xpress Post, and we provide a tracking number to you by email once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Sending Interac E-Transfers with your online banking or credit union is very safe to use. It will only take a few minutes or less!
1. Sign into your Online Banking and select “E-Transfer”
2.Add us as an Interac E-Transfer Recipient:
The name & email address used to add us as a recipient can be found on your invoice.
3. Please make your Security Question as “Greatest place on earth” and your Security Answer as “Canada”
4. Please reference your order number in the message box
You can also find more information regarding how to send an E-transfer payment here:
Some additional videos to help with E-transfers from specific banks:
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that helps facilitate e-commerce transactions around the world while helping to keep buyer and seller anonymous and secure. Please refer to this external guide on how to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
Once the payment is sent, it may take a few hours for us to receive and then deposit the payment (during business hours). If payment is sent during non-business hours, we will accept your payment the following business day. When your payment has been received by us, we will notify you by email. And we will send you a tracking number by email once the order is ready to ship out. Once payment has been deposited, your order will be processed. Please note any payments deposited after 1:00 PM (EST) will be shipped out the next business day (although we will extend this cut off time internally as far as possible). We recommend thatyousend payment the day before you want us to ship your package.
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your payment to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
Please note Monday through Friday if you send your payment for your order before 1pmeastern time (ontario) your order will be processed and shipped out the same businessday. Any payments sent after our cut-off time of 1pm eastern time will be accepted the same day during the evening, and your order will be processed and shipped the following business day. *Please note on weekends our accountant works shortened hours,however we assure you your order will processed and shipped out the following Monday.We will also send you a payment confirmation through email once accepted as well.
Shipping, Handling and Canada Post
If you don’t get your package after three days past the expected delivery date, please contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. This investigation by Canada Post may take 10 or more business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, Canada Post will re-ship it to you free of cost. If the package is deemed “unrecoverable,” refunds will not be offered.
The Tracking by Canada Post Says “Successfully Delivered,” but I
haven’t received my package from you.Here are two possible scenarios:
- The postal worker delivered the package to the wrong mailbox
- The postal worker mistakenly scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
“When our Track tool indicates that a letter or parcel was successfully delivered, it means the item arrived as addressed. Some addresses do not have deliveries directly to your door; you may need to check a second location like a mail room, front desk, or safe drop location. Also, check with everyone in the household as another member of the house may have received or retrieved the item. If a signature is shown on Track, see if it matches anyone in the household who may have signed for the item, as we deliver to the address and not to the name on the item.” Note: In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you cannot locate the item using the tips above, please allow 24 hours for updates or final delivery. Canada Post advises:
“If 24 hours have passed since the Track tool indicated the letter or parcel was delivered but the item hasn’t arrived, the sender can report the problem by starting a claim using Online Service Tickets. Note: Only the sender can file a claim for non-delivery. If you are the recipient please get in touch with the sender or call Canada Post Customer Service.”
Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, please leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required”. Please note that Insured orders have a signature
requirement which cannot be waived. Signatures are always required for ALL orders as an extra security measure to protect your investment/purchase. Add a note to your order on the CHECKOUT PAGE “Notes” panel telling us that no signature is required if you are opposed to providing it in order to receive packages. If you request no signature and your item has been marked as delivered by Canada Post, we have no liability on the package if it is deemed missing.
This is likely a minor processing error on Canada Post’s end, and it should correct itself within 1-2 business days. If your package remains in the same location for more than 2 business days, please contact our Customer Support via live chat or email for assistance.
In many cases the tracking isn’t updated due to a missing scan, which is a common occurrence for Canada Post. If your tracker is not updating, and the package is notdelivered within 5 business days of shipment, please contact us and we will do a trace with Canada Post.
We may email you the tracking number before the package arrives at the Post Office. The tracking number won’t show up as traceable on the Canada Post site until the package is physically scanned in at the first destination. In most cases trackers will be updated by the end of the business day.
Chronic Post assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
- Wrong address provided by the customer (including typos or auto-correct errors)
- Customer change of address / residence
- Theft after delivery
- Package being rejected upon delivery (by doorman or other)
With that being said, please contact us so we can assist you in trying to recover your item.